Polynesian Cultural Center - General Admission Packages
Take advantage of your time on Oahu and see the popular Polynesian Cultural Center. The Polynesian Cultural Center is the best place to get a taste of Hawaiian, among other Polynesian islands, culture! The Polynesian Cultural Center offers many packages including All Day Packages, Luau Packages, and even the general admission shown below.
Islands of Polynesia
- General Admission to the 6 Islands of Polynesia
- Note: Transportation not available for this package
- Day admission to the park and all 6 island villages (12:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Hands-on activities – explore each island’s unique culture, watch
or take part in games of skill, canoe paddling, cooking and much more
- Canoe ride through the park and across magnificent lagoon
- Laie & Temple Visitors Center Tour – take a spin around the
beautiful BYU-Hawaii campus and stop at historic Laie Temple
Samoan Tree Climber
- Where and When:
- Islands of Polynesia
Check in at or after 12:00 pm. Waikiki roundtrip transportation not available for this package.
Located in Laie at 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy.
- Special Notes:
- There are limited wheelchair, scooter & locker rentals. It is best to book them in advance of the day you are going (no reservations are taken for lockers). Passport to Polynesia lets kids take home a stamp and a great memory - from each island culture they visit.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except Sundays, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Polynesian Cultural Center