Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Toa Luau tickets are available right here! Visit this traditional Hawaiian luau on Oahu’s north shore, set within the beautiful botanical garden at Waimea Valley. Toa Luau is a must-do for all visitors to Oahu. Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture by visiting this traditional Hawaiian luau that includes a delicious buffet dinner and live musical entertainment, with Hawaiian hula and more!
All Toa Luau tickets include same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Enjoy a nature walk before visiting Toa Luau. Waimea Valley is home to historical sites and a large variety of tropical flora, making for perfect photo opportunities! The garden is also home to Waimea Falls, where you can enjoy a swim in a natural waterfall pond if you wish (weather permitting).;
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Held at the Waimea Valley botanical garden on the north shore of Oahu
- Walk through the garden prior to the luau, visit historical sites and swim at Waimea Falls (botanical garden visit is optional)
- Toa Luau presents cultural demonstrations and island arts & crafts
- Enjoy a tasty luau dinner
- Watch the spectacular Toa Luau show after dinner
Toa Luau Buffet Menu:
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
**A meal of mixed vegetables can be created for vegetarians. Guests with gluten requirements can eat most things on the buffet except the cake, macaroni salad and bread rolls.
Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only.
Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is
Seating is usually at round tables that seat
10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.
Toa Luau Fire Dance
Toa Luau Oahu
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts, please give yourself at least 3 hours before luau check-in to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- May through November: Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Starting December 2021 : Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 3.5 hours