Waikiki Starlight Luau
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa present the Waikiki Starlight Luau. When looking for a Luau that encompasses everything from the perfect family luau to the traditional luau that everyone anticipates. Look no further, the Waikiki Starlight Luau is the Oahu Luau for you! The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is one of the most popular Hawaii Activities. Be sure to book this Oahu Tour through us and pay a fraction of the price!
At this Oahu Luau you will be greeted with fresh flower lei upon arrival while a live Hawaiian band plays. There are many Hawaii Activities to participate in at this exciting luau such as, hula lessons, coconut carving, a pineapple toss, a conch shell blowing challenge, and even a Polynesian Tatau (tattoo) station. With all of these Hawaii Activities to enjoy, before you know it will be time to eat.
After enjoying the games, prepare yourself for the amazing all you can eat buffet feast that including every authentic Hawaiian dish you can think of. Succeeding your enchanting meal, enjoy the live entertainment that the Waikiki Starlight Luau has to offer. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau puts the action right in front of your table.
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section at the front & center of stage, and first to enjoy the buffet
- 5:00 pm - Doors Open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion Show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
- Where and When:
- Take the elevator or escalators up to the 6th floor of the parking structure, then take the escalators on the left up to the mezzanine level, where the luau check-in desk is (the little grass hut). Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary Valet & Self Parking are available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Approximately 3 hours (5:30 pm to 8:15 pm)
- Hilton Luau