Waikiki Starlight Luau
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa present the Waikiki Starlight Luau. When looking for a Luau that encompasses everything from the perfect family luau to the traditional luau that everyone anticipates. Look no further, the Waikiki Starlight Luau is the Oahu Luau for you! The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is one of the most popular Hawaii Activities. Be sure to book this Oahu Tour through us and pay a fraction of the price!
At this Oahu Luau you will be greeted with fresh flower lei upon arrival while a live Hawaiian band plays. There are many Hawaii Activities to participate in at this exciting luau such as, hula lessons and tableside arts & crafts. With all of these Hawaii Activities to enjoy, before you know it will be time to eat.
After enjoying the games, prepare yourself for the amazing luau feast. Succeeding your enchanting meal, enjoy the live entertainment that the Waikiki Starlight Luau has to offer. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau puts the action right in front of your table.
- Located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arrival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities and a hula lesson
- Delicious luau feast
- Exciting Polynesian show
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Luau