Polynesian Cultural Center - All Day Packages
Call in regards to multi-activity bookings!
There are several Oahu Luaus that you can take advantage of through the Polynesian Cultural Center. You can also check out the Admission Only for your PCC Oahu Activities.
Super Ambassador Package
This package offered by the Polynesian Cultural Center provides you with the finest quality and service available including:
- A personalized guided tour to all the island nations of Polynesia including Tonga, Figi, Hawaii, Samoa, New Zealand, Marquesas, Tahiti, etc.
- Reserved seats at Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant
- Fine Dining with the Prime Rib Buffet Dinner or enjoy the Alii Luau Dinner. Chose which dinner option the party would like when making your reservation.
- V.I.P. seating at Ha: Breath of Life
- Souvenir Gifts
- And more!
The number of PCC’s Super Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Ambassador & Prime Dinner Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador Package is a great way to enjoy all that the center has to offer with some “extras” including:
- Admission to these villages: Tonga Islands, Fiji Islands, Hawaii Islands, Samoa Islands, New Zealand Islands, Marquesas Islands, and Tahiti Islands
- A canoe tour of the islands
- The Laie Tour, including stops at the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center and Brigham Young University Hawaii
- A choice of IMAX™ films
- And more!
The number of PCC’s Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Ambassador & Ali'i Luau Package
The Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador Luau Package is one of the most popular Hawaii attractions available. This package includes:
- Rainbows of Paradise, Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant
- The Laie Tour
- A choice of IMAX™ movies
- The Ali’i Luau all-you-can-eat buffet featuring classic Hawaiian food as well as live entertainment such as Hawaiian Dances
- Premium seating at Ha: Breath of Life
- Pineapple Deelite Dessert
- And more!
The number of the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ambassador show seats and service is very limited. Please reserve your spot as early as possible, particularly in the peak seasons (June-Aug and Dec-Jan).
Ali’i Luau Package
The Alii Luau offers a variety of live entertainment such as Tahitian dances and even a fire dance! This Oahu Luau package includes:
- Hula, of course
- Multi-lingual hosts and hostesses
- Clear views of the imu ceremony
- The Polynesian Cultural Center's "Ambassador of Aloha" emcee
- And more!
…along with the whole Polynesian Cultural Center experience!
Hawaiian Hula Dancer
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance all
Allii Luau Menu
Prime Rib Menu
- Where and When:
- If you selected Waikiki roundtrip transportation, the exact pick-up location and time will be emailed in your confirmation. Pick-up locations are at centralized hotel locations.
Check in any time after 12:00 pm.
Located in Laie at 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy.
Village Hours: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Ali'i Luau: Start times vary, please check the day's start time at check-in. Doors open 30 minutes before start time.
Prime Rib: Doors open from 5:00 pm to 6:45 pm.
Show begins after dinners conclude.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available as an add-on. You can make this selection in the shopping cart.
For those driving there is an $8 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) do get their own seat and food at the luau show/dinner, but must sit in an adult's lap at the evening show (Ha Breath of Life Show).
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except Sundays, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Approximately 9 hours (Park opens at 12:00 pm. Evening show ends around 9:00 pm.)
- Polynesian Cultural Center